Chad & Erin’s Ceremony

by Kelly on December 22, 2013

IMG_0324 The wedding party included maid of honor: Tori Bates and best man: Jordan Webster. The bridesmaids included: Becky Keilen, Alyssa Bates, Carlin Bates, and Abby Paine. The groomsmen included: Thomas Paine, Nate Paine, Joey Paine, and Zach Bates. The flower girl was Callie Bates, and the ring bearer was Johnny Paine. The opening prayer was given by Mr. Bill Gothard. The charge to the couple was given by Gil Bates, aIMG_0312-2nd the vows were given by our favorite preacher, Don Savell. The pianist was Shelly Hamilton, and violinists were Kelsey Lott and Elizabeth Berry. Other instrumentalists included Hanna Paine (harp) and Thomas Paine (piano). Rachel Leftwich sang “I Don’t Know Who Holds Tomorrow.” Chad and Erin sang “Close to Thee.” Photography was by Elizabeth Zellon and Eddie Harmon.

IMG_0319IMG_9938IMG_9955IMG_0348-2IMG_0376-2IMG_0379IMG_0390IMG_0401IMG_0033IMG_0467IMG_0473IMG_0116IMG_0122IMG_0124IMG_0021IMG_0427IMG_0059IMG_0420IMG_0462IMG_0067IMG_0056IMG_0085IMG_0106IMG_0131IMG_0499IMG_0163IMG_0165IMG_0517IMG_0192IMG_023198

Bianca December 23, 2013 at 3:46 am

Aw beautiful pics! Congrats Chad, Erin, and families :)

Missy December 23, 2013 at 4:26 am

Beautiful wedding photos. I think the last is my favorite. Everyone looked great and very happy. Thanks for sharing the photos :)

Natalie December 23, 2013 at 4:28 am

SO VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! I especially love the pictures of you & Gil with Chad & Erin. The Spirit of the Lord shines on your countenances! Thank you for sharing what God is doing in your lives.

Kirsty December 23, 2013 at 5:22 am

Looks like such a special day. You look so beautiful too Kelly, I’m sure no one would guess that your a mother of 19 children. Congratulations Chad and Erin x

Susan December 23, 2013 at 5:42 am

So beautiful! I am sure you and Gil are so proud! Congratulations again to the newly weds! It is beautiful to see a couple so in love with God and each other!

Krystle December 23, 2013 at 6:05 am

Very awesome pics of Chad & Erin’s Ceremony… love the blue as it’s my favorite color :) Thank you for sharing these pics…….. btw Mrs. Bates what part of Tennessee are u from? I’m in Hillsboro,Tn

Kelly December 30, 2013 at 4:41 am

Dear Krystle,
We live in Lake City, which is east Tennessee about thirty minutes outside of Knoxville. Love, Kelly

Krystle January 1, 2014 at 4:14 am

Dear Mrs. Bates,
That’s awesome and I checked on Google maps I’m like between 2 or 3 hours from Lake City, Tn……. ;)

Kaylee December 23, 2013 at 6:18 am

What a beautiful and graceful bride. And Kelly, you look so lovely.
Thank you for sharing this special day with us!

Tonya December 23, 2013 at 7:34 am

I love your dress Kelly! All the pictures were so beautiful!

Yvette Walshe December 23, 2013 at 10:31 am

It looked like it was a beautiful wedding. All of you looked beautiful!!!!!!!!!! God Bless all of you and have a Very Merry Christmas.

Alexis December 23, 2013 at 10:50 am

Thank you for sharing the pictures, they are beautiful. May I say you look really elegant and beautiful in them :) .

Merry Christmas,
Alexis

Rebecca December 23, 2013 at 11:41 am

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures.
I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and God’s blessings for next year.

Greetings Rebecca

Sandy Ro December 23, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Thanks for sharing the pictures! It is a pleasure to see two beautiful people, who love the Lord, unite as man and wife. May the Lord bless them abundantly!
Everyone looked wonderful and the Erin was radiant! And Kelly, you looked just beautiful! The pure joy you had that day just shows, as you see the results of raising a godly daughter, by God’s grace!

Maddie December 23, 2013 at 12:15 pm

What a lovely wedding! It’s so wonderful to see such a joyous occasion and the love shared between the newlyweds and their families, creating a family of their own. Here in Australia, it is often hard to follow inspirational, wholesome families such as yours so I am so glad to have found this blog. Thank you for the updates! I’ve found it much easier living true to my faith thanks to you and your family. I really do appreciate it.

Congratulations on such a wonderful event, I’m praying for you all so that you may rejoice in the love and happiness of such an occasion and that you may have many more years of such joy.

I was wondering if you could maybe consider praying for me and my family? I lost my grandfather two months ago to a hard, painful battle with leukaemia and we are missing him terribly. We’re finding it incredibly difficult to deal with the loss of such a wonderful, loved family member and we are hoping to move forward, focus on the joy he gave us, and share a joyful Christmas with our loved ones.

Many thanks for all you do, (especially for reading such a long comment!),
Maddie :)

Kelly December 23, 2013 at 9:52 pm

Dear Maddie,
I understand your pain. I lost my father ten years ago. Two years after his death, I could say his name and the tears would flow! The tears were from missing him of course, but also for gratitude for the time I had with him. I don’t think anyone could have been as loved and adored as he was. He was my spiritual encouragement. The loss still exists and I miss him more than ever, but now when I say his name all I can do is smile because I am soooooooooo blessed to have his memories. I will certainly pray for you, as I remember the pain I felt so vividly. Each time you feel that pain, remind yourself how fortunate you were! Many never experience such a close relationship! Love, Kelly

Julia December 24, 2013 at 12:31 am

Mrs.Bates, I think that it is wonderful that you take time to pray and reply to people who have commented! You are so sweet!!!!

Rachel December 23, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Beautiful!

Nadia December 23, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Dear Bates family,

What a beautiful ceremony this must have been! I wish Chad and Erin a blessed future together, surrounded by loving friends and family! Are they all settled in their new home? It must be quiet without both their many siblings, lol!
God bless!

Nadia

Kelly December 23, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Dear Nadia,
Yes, they are. They’ve worked diligently painting and decorating, so I can’t wait to post pics when I get all caught up! Love, Kelly

Katrina December 23, 2013 at 1:14 pm

What a beautiful ceremony, and such a strong testimony! It is very inspiring to young people like myself to see others wait for God’s best.
Congratulations Bates’ and Paines!

Amy Faulkner December 23, 2013 at 2:32 pm

Just stunning! I can’t wait to see it when it airs. And I know all the attention is on Erin, but Ms. Kelly, you looked fantastic!

Annalee December 23, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Of course the bride is as beautiful as can be, but Kelly! You look gorgeous! After having all those babies and looking so young and lovely-you look like you could be your daughter’s sister. How do you do it? And what a darling dress:) Congratulations! :)

Kelly December 23, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Dear Annalee,
You’re so sweet. Actually I’m feeling about 50 pounds overweight and it took all the layers of material and several girdles to try to hide some of it…lol! Love, Kelly

Julia December 24, 2013 at 12:33 am

I don’t think you need any layers at all~you really are soooo pretty!

Beth Collins December 23, 2013 at 3:14 pm

What a beautiful wedding!! May God bless you with many years of holy matrimony!

Danielle L December 23, 2013 at 3:41 pm

These pictures are absolutely Beautiful! The wedding looks like it was gorgeous, congrats to the new couple. Would love to hear updates on them as time allows!

Diane December 23, 2013 at 5:37 pm

Thanks for posting these pics! They are simply beautiful. I enjoyed the day so much and am grateful I could witness their vows. You and Gil look and are so young. =) Erin couldn’t have been a more beautiful bride and Chad is so handsome too. Love your dress Kelly! It is beautiful as well. I missed Zach’s due to my granddaughter’s piano recital and ballet performance but was with them in spirit and am sending a gift for them to you. Tell Erin hello for me and hope all the newly weds are doing great!!

Love, Diane

Judy December 23, 2013 at 5:45 pm

What a beautiful wedding!
Kelly….may I ask where you got your dress? I love it!! My son is getting married in June and I am looking for a dress. Thanks! : )

Kelly December 23, 2013 at 9:42 pm

Dear Judy,
That one came from David’s Bridals. It was very pricey. Erin bought it as a birthday gift for me. The one I wore in Zach’s wedding was a very similar style, but I liked it better and it was $40 cheaper. It came from Dillards. I later found similar ones on amazon.com for half the price. Love, Kelly

Allanah December 23, 2013 at 5:51 pm

The wedding looks lovely! Would love to see some pics of Zach and Whitney when you get the chance :)

Emma December 23, 2013 at 5:52 pm

Gorgeous pictures! Everything looks beautiful! Can’t wait to see Zach and Whitney’s!

Emma December 23, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Gorgeous pictures! Everything looks beautiful! Can’t wait to see Zach and Whitney’s pictures!

Ruby December 23, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Kelly, you looked stunning in the perfect mother of the bride dress. I am currently searching high and low for a dress for my daughters wedding. I hope I am as successful in my hunt as you were.

Kelly December 23, 2013 at 9:39 pm

Dear Ruby,
I later found some with similar design that were half the price on amazon.com. Love, Kelly

Susan December 23, 2013 at 6:14 pm

Your mother of the bride dress is stunning. :) Everything looked so beautiful. I hope that you are going to be posting more photos from the wedding. :)

Emily December 23, 2013 at 6:29 pm

I enjoyed seeing these pictures! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. You look lovely Mrs. Bates, may I ask where you got your dress? My mother-in-law has been searching for a modest “mother of the bride” dress for of her daughters wedding which is coming up soon.

Kelly December 23, 2013 at 9:37 pm

Dear Emily,
It came from David’s Bridals, but I later found much cheaper ones on line. That one was a gift from Erin. I had to wear a navy shirt underneath because it was a little low cut for my taste and the sleeves were see thru lace, so I felt more comfortable with a shirt underneath. Love, Kelly

Tashia December 23, 2013 at 7:05 pm

LOVED seeing these pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them!

Brittni December 23, 2013 at 7:28 pm

Beautiful job, guys! Wish we could have seen it in person!

Meghan December 23, 2013 at 7:51 pm

They are a beautiful couple!

Latisha December 23, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Oh it looks like it was so beautiful!!! I think it is cool how Gill gave the charge too. Thanks for sharing!

Alice Hull December 23, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Being first to comment is a first for me! We were delilghted to be able to attend both weddings and we praise the Lord for all the joy and happiness that was in evidence. We love these young people very much and keep them in prayer as well as their very dear parents and siblings. God grant you a continued blessed Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!

Kelly December 23, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Dear Alice,
You’ve been a faithful friend and always encourage us! Thank you for your love and we want you to know we appreciate you and your husband! Love, Kelly

Alice Hull December 24, 2013 at 2:48 am

Thank you for the reply. It means a lot to us.

caryn December 23, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Dear Kelly, Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos! Erin made an absolutely gorgeous bride and what a happy looking couple she and Chad are. Your dress was amazing you look so beautiful! Congratulations on all the wonderful family adventures you have had this year! I’m sure 2014 will bring many more exciting times for all of the Bates family! I wish much happiness for all of you and have a very merry Christmas!!!! Love, Caryn

Kelly December 23, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Dear Caryn,
Thank you! It wasn’t quite my style…lol…I’m kind of plain and out of fashion, but Erin bought it for me because she wanted me to have a mother of the bride dress. It was a sweet and sentimental gesture. We had several special memories during our last weeks shopping and wedding planning together! Love, Kelly

Grace Elizabeth December 23, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Wow! What a lovely wedding! How did Erin and Chad get through that song without weeping? My husband and I sang on our wedding day, and both of us ended up bawling half-way through. :)

Kelly December 23, 2013 at 9:31 pm

Dear Grace,
Erin’s teary moments were walking down the aisle with her dad and when she presented roses to the mothers. I think the rest of the time she was beaming over with joy!!! Love, Kelly

Julia December 24, 2013 at 12:35 am

Ohhh! How sweet! Whenever I get married, i’m sure I won’t get through it without tears~

Symphony December 28, 2013 at 8:23 pm

Dear Mrs. Bates,
I saw in some of the pictures Chad and Erin holding roses, what was the menaing of that?

Kelly December 30, 2013 at 3:46 am

Dear Symphony,
They presented Mrs. Paine and I a rose. It was a very tearful, sweet and sentimental moment. Love, Kelly

Jennifer F December 23, 2013 at 9:27 pm

I would like to thank you for sharing the updates of your family with us this past year. I love keeping up with the Bates crew! God bless you and yours to an amazing end of the year with 2 weddings! I can’t wait to see what 2014 has in store for the family! Merry Christmas!

Lori December 23, 2013 at 10:26 pm

I have not commented, but I do enjoy your posts. I could not help but smile at the photo of the four of you after the ceremony (the second to the last photo). What a joyous Christmas ya’ll will have this year! Congratulations to the newlyweds, and may prayers for a wonderful new year of peace, blessings, and God’s grace.

In Christ,

Lori

Weronika December 23, 2013 at 10:26 pm

What a beautiful wedding ceremony!! Congrats to Erin and Chad. Y’all are such an inspiration to me. I hope I get to meet you someday(along with the Duggars). How was Zach’s wedding by the way? Any pics yet?

Kelly December 27, 2013 at 8:34 pm

Dear Weronika,
I don’t have pics from Zach and Whit’s wedding yet (except for a few taken on peoples phones). The wedding was so much fun. There were several pranks pulled that made the occasion lighthearted, while at the same time never losing the sentiment of the moment. It was one of the most fun weddings I’ve been to, and of course, it was special to me for many reasons. The church Christmas décor made it absolutely beautiful! Love, Kelly

Lydia-Grace December 23, 2013 at 10:47 pm

The pictures are beautiful!
Thank you for sharing Mrs. Bates!
Was it a big wedding and formal?
I was just wondering:)

Kelly December 30, 2013 at 4:39 am

Dear Lydia-Grace,
There were about 1000 people, and it was formal :) Love, Kelly

Denise S. December 23, 2013 at 11:03 pm

Thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures of the wedding.. You looked great!! I loved that dress. I am like you always looking for a bargain. Will not pay full price for anything, unless absolutely necessary.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!! and a very Happy New Year.. may it be filled with maybe a grandchild??:) Have fun at Papa Bill’s. Praying for safe travels for Zach and Whitney and Chad and Erin.

Denise

Pam A. December 24, 2013 at 12:27 am

Beautiful photos; thank you for sharing them! I love the one where Erin, Gil and Chad are laughing/smiling at you! My other favorite is of the four of you; Erin looks so much like you!!! Merry Christmas!

Patti December 24, 2013 at 12:46 am

Can you clarify something? You mentioned the “charge to the couple” was given by Gil. What does that mean?

Kelly December 27, 2013 at 8:28 pm

Dear Patti,
A charge is a short ten minute message directed to the couple to encourage them or challenge them about. For example, it may include some good advice to help their marriage stay strong. Love, Kelly

janet December 24, 2013 at 1:00 am

Congratulations …. such a happy looking couple.

Penny December 24, 2013 at 2:56 am

Kelly, you and Gil look like newlyweds!

Natalie December 24, 2013 at 3:50 am

Mrs. Bates, would you give me the link to EZ’s photography blog? Thank you, Natalie

Kelly December 30, 2013 at 4:39 am

Dear Natalie,
Yes, it’s http://www.elizabethzellonphotography.com Love, Kelly

Melissa Brown December 24, 2013 at 5:36 am

Shalom from Israel,
Wow! Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing your lives with us. It is so nice to find other families that share our same values. Sometimes we feel like loners in this crazy world. Can’t wait to see how many grand babies you are blessed with in 2014.
;-)

P.S. I have commented before but it was never recognized. It said something about moderation. Is there something special I need to do? I’m new at this blog stuff.

Thank you! :-)

Kelly December 27, 2013 at 8:25 pm

Dear Melissa,
I’m over a hundred comments behind that I haven’t begun to read. as new ones come in, old ones keep getting pushed further down the list. I sometimes post quick ones that don’t require time to answer, leaving the ones that need to be answered in a growing list. Time only permits so much in my day, so I must apologize if I haven’t posted yet. Some comments might accidently go to spam, which is never checked. Very few get deleted, but some do if they are negative in nature about someone. There are other places on the internet for that. Love, Kelly

Annie December 24, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Wow, thank you for posting. What a sweet visual of a wedding, truly a marriage created in heaven. To give us a glimpse of Jesus and the church!!!
Beautiful family and pictures.

Diane December 25, 2013 at 9:34 am

There are no words to describe the happiness in these photos – Chad looks so very handsome and Erin is even more beautiful than usual. Best wishes and enjoy married life!

Denise December 25, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Merry Christmas!!!

Elena December 26, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Kelly, thank you again for sharing your life with us..Everyone looks incredibly beautiful and handsome. You especially look radiant and pretty as a flower in your dress. I’ve also visited Zach and Whitneys site, they also look incredible.. Be well, Merry Christmas to all and God Bless everyone.

xoxo

Laura December 26, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Hi,
Does Chad and Erin have a blog or website where they are posting updates?

Kelly December 30, 2013 at 4:36 am

Dear Laura,
Yes, Chad’s blog is http://chadsperspective.blogspot.com . They just did a post on their honeymoon in Ireland! Love, Kelly

Gayle December 26, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Of course I don’t know you personally, but I wanted to let you know how beautiful you are as mother of the bride. You look so young and happy. Best wishes to you and your family!
Gayle

Piper December 26, 2013 at 8:49 pm

What lovely photos :) Thanks for sharing :)

Meghan December 26, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Hello,
I know this is a little off topic, but I have a question. Does your family have a Christmas tree for Christmas?

Kelly December 30, 2013 at 4:47 am

Dear Meghan,
We do not have one, but we love to decorate. We put up a lot of greenery and manger scenes. I have a little church that lights up, lots of poinsettias. There are lots of lights and candles! Jackson cut down a tree and removed the limbs and made a cross that we lit up to remind us of the reason that we celebrate. Love, Kelly

Kimi December 27, 2013 at 12:53 am

Congratulations and best wishes to Chad and Erin! :) Praying God’s blessings to abound for them in their new adventure!

Rae December 27, 2013 at 8:34 pm

Wow. How lovely! Where is Michael? Or did I miss her in the pictures?

Kelly December 28, 2013 at 12:50 am

Dear Rae,
She was at the back with Callie, who was suppose to walk down as flower girl. When it came Callie’s turn, she refused to let go of Michael and started sobbing. Erin urged Michael (who doesn’t like to be in the lime light at all) to walk her down. Michael gave in to Erin’s pleas, but without success as Callie cried the whole way and had to be escorted right back out. Michael stayed with a very sad Callie the rest of the ceremony. After it was all over, we asked Callie why she didn’t go down and she said she didn’t want Michael to leave her forever too! So she clung to Michael. Little confusion there, and we realized we should’ve done a better job explaining and preparing her. Love, Kelly

Ali December 28, 2013 at 1:09 am

Thank you sooo much for sharing these beautiful pictures! Your family is truly an inspiration, and I wish all the best to the newly married couples. :)

I saw on Josh Duggar’s instagram that a couple of your sons were at the Duggars’ for Christmas. Did they go for any special reason or just to visit?

God bless you guys!

Kelly December 30, 2013 at 3:54 am

Dear Ali,
Lawson, Nathan, Trace, Carlin, and Josie rode with Josh and Anna to spend Christmas with the Duggars. Love, Kelly

Kelly December 30, 2013 at 4:43 am

Dear Ali,
They went to spend Christmas with the Duggars. Love, Kelly

Leah December 28, 2013 at 5:15 am

The wedding looks beautiful! Erin is beautiful in her wedding dress! Thank you for sharing the photos with us.

Symphony December 28, 2013 at 8:43 pm

Dear Mrs. Bates, could you please give me Erin’s new address? She wrie me a letter but i dont know where to send my reply. Thanks!!
Symphony

Kelly December 30, 2013 at 4:19 am

Dear Symphony,
Their address is PO Box 594 Lake City, TN 37769 Love, Kelly

Symphony December 30, 2013 at 10:43 pm

Thank you so much!!

Mary December 29, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Thank you for your blog! It’s fun and encouraging to read about your family! I’ve been a loyal fan from the beginning. ;) if you’re interested or any of your fans are, my blog is http://funinproverbs31.blogspot.com/?m=1 and is dedicated to finding joy and fun in our efforts to live out proverbs 31 with tips on nutrition, do it yourself projects, and hospitality. Thank you again for being such a sweet and godly lady for us young ones to look to!

Bayley December 29, 2013 at 11:59 pm

I love all of these pictures. On another note, I just purchased Lawson’s CD off of iTunes. There isn’t one song on his CD that I don’t love. Probably my favorite songs are “Freedom Sure Ain’t Free”, “Nail it to the Cross”, “Where is God,” “God on the Mountain, “Happiness is the Lord”, “God’s Got a Bigger Thing”, and “The End Downhere.” That’s pretty much all of them. Lol.

Anyway, I know he wrote “Freedom Sure Ain’t Free.” What other song on his CD did he write if you don’t mind me asking?

I want to wish Chad and Erin and Zach and Whit a belated congratulations.

It seemed that Zach and Whit really enjoyed their honeymoon from the pics I saw.

May 2014 be a blessed year just as 2013 was!

God Bless you and all of your family.

~ Bayley

Kelly December 30, 2013 at 3:41 am

Dear Bayley,
The other song he wrote is the last track, “The End Down Here.” Love, Kelly

Bethany M December 30, 2013 at 8:04 pm

You, Erin, Chad and the entire wedding party looked beautiful. What a wonderful, wonderful Savior we have to give praise for the happiness and love we have in our lives. Congratulations to both Chad and Erin and Zach and Whit! Thank you for taking your precious time to update your website with gorgeous pictures and heavenly smiles. Prayers for you and Gil for blessings and peace in this coming year, and maybe someday we might make it down to Tennessee to join you in worship! Until now Praise the Lord!

Tracy January 12, 2014 at 6:11 am

Hi Kelly
Having first seen your family on the Duggars show I was interested to get to know your family more on your own show.(I live in Australia but we have both shows here)What a wonderful family you are and what respectful children you have.If only more parents brought their children up as well as what you and Gil have.I just wanted to wish all the newlyweds well(wow,you had a busy 2013,looks like 2014 will be the same)and hope you have a happy,healthy and prosperous new year.
Love Tracy

Kate January 14, 2014 at 3:51 pm

These pictures make me smile from ear to ear! Thank you for posting these lovely images capturing the excitement and love of a new couple and support and affection of a wonderful family. It’s so nice to read about such happiness and positivity!

Genene January 23, 2014 at 1:27 am

Kelly, Love the pictures! Beautiful wedding. Loved your dress. Did anyone do videos of the songs that was sung? I would love to hear them. Also, what about when Patch The Pirate came? Any videos you can post? I love to hear your family sing. Please post if you have any.

Kelly January 23, 2014 at 3:53 am

Dear Genene,
I’ll try to post some. Thank you for your encouragement. Love, Kelly

Hazel January 23, 2014 at 11:50 pm

So beautiful I LOVE Erin’s dress. I knew these 2 would get together after seeing them on the epidode where the Paine’s visited & everyone went rafting/ Congrats to both of them. I wish them all the best for their future together.

Lori Mitchell February 5, 2014 at 9:11 pm

What a lovely wedding, trying to catch up with all your news! Hope yall have a blessed 2014.

Val February 26, 2014 at 2:21 am

What church was Erin and Zach’s wedding In?

Kelly February 26, 2014 at 11:29 pm

Dear Val,
Erin’s was in Second Baptist in Clinton, TN. Zach’s was in First Baptist in Lake City, TN. Love, Kelly

Val February 28, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Thank you for responding Kelly they’r wedding s were beautiful !

Zoe March 26, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Greetings from the UK

I have only just managed to catch up on all the wonderful news of your family. What a blessing you all truly are, and an encouragment.

The weding pictures are wonderful – where is Erin’s dress from? I am searching for something similar myself and am finding it hard to find modest dresses

Love Zoe

Kelly April 15, 2014 at 3:01 am

Dear Zoe,
The dress was from David’s Bridals, but it had to be altered significantly. The original dress was strapless and low cut, so the back and neck were raised and sleeves were added. Love, Kelly

Jennifer Freytag April 16, 2014 at 10:06 pm

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Bates-
I saw your daughter Erin’s wedding on 19 kids and counting last night. Your daughter and son-in-law are a beautiful couple. I am very sorry that they lost their first child. I wish them years of happiness as they make this journey together.

Jennifer Freytag