A Majesty Music Christmas

by Kelly on October 21, 2013

_DSC4408

My children squealed with delight when they heard that Patch the Pirate (Ron Hamilton) was coming to our house to take pictures for their upcoming Christmas catalog (http://www.majestymusic.com/)! If your children grew up listening to Patch the Pirate’s character building songs and stories like mine did, then you can only imagine the excitement of having this childhood hero pay us a visit. We were thrilled to get to spend the day together!

Patch the Pirate sang some songs for us, with all of the emotion and enthusiasm that makes children adore him! When my children were little, if they had a pouty face or a bad attitude, we’d listen to songs like “The Poochy Lip Disease” or “Get the Gratitude Attitude” (http://patchthepirate.org/) Shelly Hamilton,  became a piano role model; the children used her hymnprovisor series, while learning to play hymns for church. When they were old enough, they began attending the annual musicollege music seminars, and benefited from the many experienced musicians and Bible teachers.

_DSC4409_DSC4443_DSC4423_DSC4436_DSC4400

Wendy October 21, 2013 at 11:41 pm

That has got to be the coolest thing ever! How did you get connected to have them come to your home? My husband and I were at a conference a few years ago where they were speaking in workshops. I didn’t realize it until after the fact, but Mrs. Hamilton sat right next to me during one of the sessions!! Our kids LOVE the Poochie Lip Disease. In fact, our daughter requests that almost every night before bed!! :-) . When did your kids start learning to play piano? We desire our kids to learn, but don’t want to start too early. I think of our kids and then I see/hear Erin play and I dream of them playing as beautifully as she does. You must be so proud.

I can imagine your house is buzzing with excitement with the weddings just around the corner. I wish them all of the best and pray for God’s richest blessings on them all.

God bless your precious family!

Kelly October 22, 2013 at 3:45 am

Dear Wendy,
We start when they show enough responsibility to do practice consistently. It has ranged between 5 to 9 years old. Love, Kelly

Wendy October 27, 2013 at 9:36 pm

Thanks you so much! Our oldest is 5 and we already see an incredible talent for music; rhythm and singing. I can only imagine how well he’d do.

Wendy ♥

cassidy October 22, 2013 at 12:12 am

how sweet!! that must have been very exiting for the little ones!!
on an unrelated matter good luck to erin and chad with their wedding as well as whit and Zach. Im so exited to read all about it later!
Ps. I think I spy chads head behind patch in the 4th photo! lol
– love, Cassidy (waterloo, Ontario)

Piper October 22, 2013 at 12:55 am

How fun :) I’ll bet the little ones (and maybe some of the older ones, too!) we’re really excited!

Ashley October 22, 2013 at 1:29 am

Wow!! That is so neat that he was able to come to ya’ll’s house!! It looks like he had a fantastic time with your family! God bless ya’ll.
Love in Christ,
Ashley

Rebekah M. October 22, 2013 at 1:55 am

Oh, how fun! I’m sure everyone loved the experience!

Karma Lee Chambers October 22, 2013 at 3:34 am

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! What a great treat for the kids.

Erica Waldron October 22, 2013 at 2:45 pm

What a blessing to have them come visit! We have used the series at several churches we’ve been at (we’re military, but also youth ministers) and it is so amazing!

I will be praying for Erin & Chad as their wedding date quickly approaches, and for you and Gil as well!

Natalie October 22, 2013 at 3:04 pm

FUN! I have never listened to him, but my little cousins would love it! Can you buy his C.D.’s and does he tour? Thanks!

Kelly October 24, 2013 at 4:24 am

Dear Natalie,
He goes to many churches. His CDs are available, and children love them!!! Love, Kelly

Tashia October 22, 2013 at 3:28 pm

I listen to Patch the Pirate!! :) That must have been neat meeting them!! :) did y’all decorate for Chriztmas already?!? ~Tashia

Kelly October 24, 2013 at 4:24 am

Dear Tashia,
No, we just pulled a few bows and garland out of our Christmas totes. Love, Kelly

Jenna October 22, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Patch the Pirate!! We grew up listening and singing along with him too. =) And now our kids are listening to him…brings back a lot of memories!

Symphony October 22, 2013 at 4:40 pm

that is so neat! we listen to the patch’s all the time, and have used several of Shelly’s piano books!
love, Symphony

Symphony October 22, 2013 at 5:32 pm

Did you guys decorate the front of the house and wear red and green just for that? Such a neat thing!:)
Love, symphony

Kelly October 24, 2013 at 4:23 am

Dear Symphony,
Yes! Love, Kelly

Arlene@Nanaland October 22, 2013 at 9:20 pm

My children loved Patch and now we are passing that love on to our Grands. My grandchildren would not know what to do if Patch showed up at their house!! Will be showing them these pictures!!

Christina October 22, 2013 at 10:42 pm

I love Ron Hamilton, Love his music and every thing about it. And I would love to meet him, and his wife. To the bates, I would love to meet your family too. If you are ever in NC, please contact me. That would be amazing. If I could meet your family.
-Christina

Amy October 23, 2013 at 1:54 am

How are the wedding plans for Erin and Chad coming along? How many people do you expect to come? Who will sing the music for their wedding? Praying for you and your family!

Kelly October 24, 2013 at 4:14 am

Dear Amy,
Getting soooooooooo close!!!! Hmmm……not sure what to expect for attendance; there was no RSVP… She mailed 800 invitations…lol! Chad and Erin are singing and Rachel Leftwhich. Love, Kelly

kelly October 23, 2013 at 3:33 am

That is really neat! My teens and I were wondering how old Ron Hamilton is now. Do you know? we looked on the internet, but just couldn’t find it. They still like the new Patch the Pirate stories even though they don’t listen over and over like they did when they were younger. We have them all!( A lot in cassette tape.) Our CDs have been listened to so much, they really don’t work anymore.

Kelly October 24, 2013 at 4:15 am

I don’t know his age, but they are both so sweet and they love kids! Love, Kelly

Grace Shiflett October 23, 2013 at 7:18 pm

I LOVE this…thanks for taking the time to share these priceless memories.

Si October 24, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Oh that’s so awesome! Patch the Pirate has such character building songs that can speak to the hearts of children and adults! That’s great that you all got to meet him! I have never met him, but Mr. Frank Garlock stayed at our campus hotel when I was in college. Me and the girls I worked with were so excited and were blessed by the sweet note he and Mrs. Garlock left us.

April Menking October 24, 2013 at 7:30 pm

How neat for your family!! We are blessed to have Pastor Ron (Patch the Pirate) as our music pastor. We love the Hamilton’s!!!

Brenda H. October 24, 2013 at 9:45 pm

WOW!! 800 Invitations!! Many blessings and joy to Erin & Chad! Kelly do you have your Mom of the Bride dress? Did your daughter Michael make your dress? God bless!
Brenda

Kelly October 24, 2013 at 10:12 pm

Dear Brenda,
Erin picked me one out and insisted that the children were gonna chip in and buy it for my birthday. Love, Kelly

Brenda H. October 25, 2013 at 7:12 pm

That is wonderful!! :) The big day is only days away – you all must be so excited- especially the Bride & Groom!! Enjoy the day and looking forward to seeing pictures! God Bless.
Brenda

Bethany M October 24, 2013 at 10:04 pm

It’s look as if you had so much fun with the Hamiltons. And an early Christmas gathering! Our prayers are with your family as you have two upcoming weddings! May God bless and enrich your lives daily! Praise the Lord!

Joy October 24, 2013 at 10:33 pm

where does Erin find her music?

Kelly November 26, 2013 at 5:59 am

Dear Joy,
She usually makes up her own arrangements. Love, Kelly

LAP October 25, 2013 at 5:44 am

That is so fantastic that Patch the Pirate was at your house. We LOVED listening to him so much when I was young. I actually just got my 2 year old niece her first Patch the Pirate CD for her birthday. It is so great listening to her sing Jonah, Jonah…as she wakes up for her nap! Some of the best kids songs out there!

Amaris Newbill October 25, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Wow! I grew up on Patch. Every day for nap time I would have to listen to a Patch tape and when it was over I could get up! I still listen to him. I think that we have like almost all of the older ones on tape and many of the ones on CD. Our kids at church would not know what to do if he every showed up! Was it just Patch or did the rest of the crew come too? How did you fit the Jolly Roger in the yard? LOL

Kelly October 27, 2013 at 9:53 pm

Dear Amaris,
It was Patch, Shelly, Nate (their assistant), and the photographer/ manager. Love, Kelly

kara scott October 26, 2013 at 12:55 am

that is so cool! i have to ask is Erin and Chads wedding going to be televised?

Kelly October 27, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Dear Kara,
It will be on 19 Kids and Counting. Love, Kelly

kara scott October 29, 2013 at 7:37 pm

oh awesome , i can’t wait to see it!!!

Lisa October 26, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Have any of your kids ever seen VeggieTales? I really enjoyed watching this series growing up. If not, it’s about a group of vegetables that act out Bible and character stories, singing plenty of songs in between. They’ve been around for 20 years and they are still making them, very wholesome entertainment for young children!

Kelly October 27, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Dear Lisa,
No we haven’t seen them. Thank you! Love, Kelly

Lisa October 30, 2013 at 11:44 am

Wow you’ll love them! Thankfully many episodes can be found on YouTube!
Since you don’t watch TV often, there are also a lot of musical CDs as well.

sara karr October 26, 2013 at 2:05 pm

is the wedding going to be on live stream or tlc at a later date

Kelly October 27, 2013 at 9:17 pm

Dear Sara,
I don’t think it’ll be lived streamed, but will be shown on TLC on 19 Kids and Counting. Love, Kelly

Franny October 26, 2013 at 10:03 pm

Hi Kelly! I love your blog and am so excited to see the pictures after she and Chad get married! Have you guys had any kind of shower for her, any planning photos we can enjoy while we all wait to see pictures of the upcoming wedding? God bless!

Kelly October 27, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Dear Franny,
Erin had a small shower from church members and a small one for family and friends. Love, Kelly

Lea October 27, 2013 at 1:39 am

What a wonderful treat for the everyone! This should also encourage the youngers by actually meeting Patch the Pirate…. I must confess my nest is empty now, but I STILL listen to Patch… you are never too old for an ” attitude of gratitude” reminder :)

Denise S. October 27, 2013 at 2:48 am

Just want to wish Chad and Erin the very best for their wedding coming up so quickly. Wow 800 invitations, hope the church is big enough to hold all. God Bless you all and can not wait to see pictures!! Are they going anywhere for their honeymoon?

Kelly October 27, 2013 at 9:13 pm

Dear Denise,
Yes, they have settled on Ireland. It is their off season, so flights and lodging is inexpensive…and of course very beautiful! Love, Kelly

Symphony October 28, 2013 at 12:58 am

Wow, Ireland! That will be fun!:) all the best to the soon to be newly weds! I will be praying for them before and many times on the day of. :)
Love, symphony

Brenda H. October 28, 2013 at 10:06 pm

Hi!
That is so exciting that they are going to Ireland! My husband & I went there on our Honeymoon 26 years ago! Beautiful country and warm friendly people. We stayed in Bed & Breakfasts as we drove throughout Ireland. Is there one specific part of Ireland they will be visiting?
Blessings to the Happy Couple!
God Bless,
Brenda H

Kelly October 29, 2013 at 1:07 am

Dear Brenda,
They’ll be sightseeing several locations, but mainly the Dingle Peninsula. Love, Kelly

Tami October 29, 2013 at 9:09 pm

Ireland is beautiful! I’ve been twice and can’t wait to go back. The people there are very warm and friendly. I don’t know if these places are on their list already but the Cliffs of Moher and Bunratty Castle are beautiful and are within a couple hour drive of Dingle.

Brenda H. October 31, 2013 at 10:56 am

We visited the Dingle Peninsula on our honeymoon- absolutely beautiful! Your home must just be buzzing with happiness and joy this week with the wedding just a few days away- Enjoy!!
Love Brenda H

Kimberly November 5, 2013 at 12:40 pm

That will be lovely, Some year we plan on going to Ireland and yes this is the best time ( off season less money) congrats to th couple and Gods blessing to the parents. It is always hard to see one of your babies leave the nest, You raised her right and God is number one in their lives, “<3" you

Pam A. October 27, 2013 at 11:31 am

I’m just interested in 800 invitations. Did Erin mail 800 individual invitations (for example; if there are 12 people in a family; they would receive 12 invitations) or 800 separate invites (family of twelve receives one invite addressed Mr. & Mrs…..and family). Either way, that had to have cost a fortune in printing and postage! Not to mention reception costs!!! Wow, this will be one huge wedding!!! Can’t wait to see the photos :)

Kelly October 27, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Dear Pam,
One invitation per family, but I suspect that only a portion will actually attend! Yes, postage is so very high!! They tried to hand out several hundred, without having to mail. Love, Kelly

Pam A. October 28, 2013 at 10:11 pm

Thanks kelly for responding :)

Holly Howell October 28, 2013 at 5:08 am

How fun! Ive never heard of Patch the Pirate, or the website, but my 2 of my kids and I ( 7 & 5) sat around the computer tonight on his site and listened to some of the samples of songs. We had such a laugh! They especially liked the song, ” Too skinny for me”….. and ran around imitating it! Thank you so much for leading us to some Godly fun, and entertaining music. We have The Music Man’s cds with bullfrogs and butterflys, along with Salty the Songbooks music, but now I cannot wait to have these in our collection. Any favorite cds, not just songs you could recommend? It looked like there was one on self-control? ( I love the character ones huh? ;) Thank you so much! Love, Holly in Seattle

Kelly October 29, 2013 at 1:15 am

Dear Holly,
You’ll LOVE them all! Each is full of character lessons! Love, Kelly

Holly Howell October 29, 2013 at 1:44 am

Okay, thank you! We went ahead and ordered some of them for christmas. How did Patch the Pirate happen to come over? Were they in the area? Sorry if that is too personal. I just think its so wonderful how there is always so much going on at your home. I love how that happens and as we continue to have more children, ( the Lord willing) I’m sure it will be the same way. ;)
Love, Holly in Seattle

Kelly November 8, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Dear Holly,
They planned the trip to do a photo for the cover of their Christmas catalog. It gave Erin the opportunity to ask Shelly to play for her wedding :) Love, Kelly

Donna October 28, 2013 at 9:06 pm

I notice Erin doesn’t have her engagement ring on in this family picture with Patch the Pirate. Maybe it’s being fitted to the wedding band.

Kelly October 29, 2013 at 1:08 am

Dear Donna,
Yes, it had to be sent off for a loose stone. She’s thankful to have it back! Love, Kelly

Liza Jane October 28, 2013 at 10:36 pm

Hey!
I know this not related to Patch the Pirate, but I know it is wedding week in your house! How are last minute preparations going? I know Erin must be getting excited and maybe a bit nervous? I wanted to offer some advice and encouragement to her. I come from a big, conservative family as well and we are all very close. I have been married 3 years and have an adorable son and I would not trade any minute of my life because I am blessed. However, I remember feeling nervous and a bit sad leaving my parents house the morning of my wedding. I was excited to start a new chapter in life, but was also sad because I would not be living with my siblings and parents anymore. I want to tell Erin, it is normal and ok to feel an little sad about life changing and leaving her sisters especially! Erin, you are embarking on an amazing journey, and you will still have your family who love you greatly, it is just different bccause now Chad is your family!
Also, I was a bit nervous about my wedding night, but my mom had prepared me as I am sure Kelly that you have talked and prepared Erin for those changes as well! Just take your time and have a blast!!!:)
Lots of love and excitement,
Liza

Kelly October 29, 2013 at 1:06 am

Dear Liza,
Thank you for your sweet encouragement! God bless, Kelly

Alexia October 29, 2013 at 1:36 am

Are carlin and tori twins

Kelly November 8, 2013 at 10:09 pm

Dear Alexia,
No there are 4 years between them. Love, Kelly

Jenny October 29, 2013 at 3:19 am

My sisters and I had grown up listening to Patch the Pirate. He came to camp with Jonathan one year when I was younger. Now my kids are listening to all the cassettes that I had when growing up. Our daughter’s birthday is coming up in a few weeks and we have decided to get one of his newer cds :)
Did you have an opportunity to Ron and Shelly on how they are doing since the death of their son? My heart broke after hearing the news. He was a year younger than I. :(
Looks like you all had a memorable time! Thank you for sharing!
Jenny

Kelly November 26, 2013 at 5:56 am

Dear Jenny,
Yes, it was heartbreaking news…and like any sweet mom,. Shelly began to cry when she talked about the son she loves so much! Love, Kelly

Tamara October 29, 2013 at 8:57 am

I can’t wait get the rest of the Patch the Pirate CDs :D I’ve grown up listening to patch the pirate…..even now as a 20yr old I still love listening to them. I use them now while I’m teaching in class. The kids love them.

Michelle October 29, 2013 at 10:30 am

OMG, I have just read that Erin & Chad are coming to Ireland for their honeymoon, which is where I live. I live in Cork, in the south west of Ireland which is the next county to where the Dingle peninsula is!
The south west is a beautiful part of Ireland and hopefully it won’t be too wet (but I wouldn’t bet on it) Be sure to tell them to bring rain gear. If they need any advice or help in choosing accommodation or sight seeing venues, I would be more than happy to advise. Bain taitneamh as an turas! (which is Irish for enjoy the trip ;-)

Sunshine October 29, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Kelly Bates!!!

Siobhán McHugh October 29, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Hi Kelly

I just wanted to send my very best wishes to Chad & Erin for Saturday.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat – This is an old irish blessing for marriage. The direct translation is ‘May the road rise with you’ or May you have a successful journey.

I’m sure Chad & Erin will have a wonderful honeymoon here in Ireland

Love Siobhán x

Kaylee October 29, 2013 at 5:42 pm

I just wanted to ask, in your main picture for the header of the website, the girls’ hair bows match their dresses to a T!! I was wondering if you guys made them homemade maybe?

Kelly November 26, 2013 at 5:54 am

Dear Kaylee,
We bought them at hobby lobby. Love, Kelly

Jill October 29, 2013 at 8:26 pm

Hello.
I just found your website and I love it. I was wondering what pattern your daughter used to make the beautiful dresses on the top of your site?
Thanks.
Jill

Kelly November 26, 2013 at 5:53 am

Dear Jill,
I’m so sorry. I asked her, but she couldn’t remember. It was two different ones. Love, Kelly

Peter October 30, 2013 at 4:31 am

If you need a Christian professional wedding live-stream company to live stream Chad and Erin’s wedding, Stream Your Wedding is the company to hire. They use remote-control cameras and and stay out of the way, yet get amazing footage. I have a friend who used them and they have had a great experience.

I think the website is http://www.streamyourwedding.net

Kelly November 26, 2013 at 5:52 am

Dear Peter,
Thanks! Unfortunately I didn’t read it in time for Erin’s, but maybe we can do that for Zach’s. Love, Kelly

Donna from downunder October 30, 2013 at 10:18 am

Dear Kelly
You don’t know me but I always read your blog and even though I wouldn’t consider myself religious, your family and the way you all conduct yourselves is really sweet and lovely and I find a lot of peace just from reading your views and about your faith. You just don’t see a lot of that anymore, its comforting to know that in this crazy world :) . Best wishes to you your family especially Miss Erin and Chad (they are just so so sweet) and Zach and Whitney ( so glad Zach has found happiness, we all know what heartbreak feels like) during this weekend and the next month. Lots of changes and it will be sad but also a happy time. Thank you for sharing your life with anonymous strangers it really is encouraging. Ps I think your show is about to be shown here is Australia on the TLC channel. Can’t wait to see it.

Regards
Donna

Elaine October 30, 2013 at 1:06 pm

hey Kelly and all :) , this is a radom question, can anyone attend the wedding or is more of a private setting? I hope everything goes well and I know they are getting excited!

Kelly November 8, 2013 at 10:04 pm

Dear Elaine,
Sorry I’m answering late, but yes, you could’ve come. They posted 3 days before the wedding that all were welcome, because we heard from about 50 close friends that they didn’t receive their invitations. We assumed others might have been lost in the mail as well. We think the ribbon around it making it wider might have caused the problem with mail. Love, Kelly

Candace October 30, 2013 at 6:24 pm

Kelly: Just curious, Erin’s wedding date was set for November 2 on the engagement page. Are they still getting married on that day and if so, will the public be able to view live and how? Thank you!

Kelly December 5, 2013 at 6:41 am

Dear Candace,
Sorry I’m just reading this, obviously too late… THey were married on Nov. 2 and it will air sometime in the future on TLC. Love, Kelly

alexia October 31, 2013 at 4:14 pm

are tori and carlin twins??

Kelly November 8, 2013 at 9:51 pm

Dear Alexia,
No, Tori is fixing to be 18 and Carlin is 15. Love, Kelly

Amy October 31, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Good morning Bates family! I have to say that I have never posted a comment on a blog or website before, but I just had to share my congratulations on Erin’s wedding! I’ve been thinking about you guys all week and how excited everyone must be getting ready for Saturday. I pray that everything goes perfectly and it’s a beautiful day:) Much love from my family to yours! Amy

Symphony October 31, 2013 at 6:33 pm

Is Lawson’s cd still supposed to come out today?
Symphony

Kelly November 8, 2013 at 9:50 pm

Dear Symphony,
It is out, but his website is incomplete because the man helping that has been attending his son’s side in the hospital after a serious lawn mower accident. Love, Kelly

Patty November 1, 2013 at 3:57 am

I guess I am as curious as everyone else about the 800 invites. I don’t think I even know 800 families!
If there are no RSVP’s, how do you know how much food to provide? Did Zach invite that many as well? Just wondering because when my daughter got married we invited around 120 people and that was a lot of work just planning the food and cake and beverages etc. for that many. You are very brave! (especially if you are going to deal with large crowds twice in a few weeks time!) :)

Kelly November 8, 2013 at 9:48 pm

Dear Patty,
Yes, it was TOTAL guesswork…lol! It was fun, challenging, and definitely made for some laughable moments!! I’m guessing around 900 came based on what we were told the auditorium holds. We planned cake for 700, sandwiches for 1000, etc. We had a lot of help! Skylar Weiss headed up all estimates on quantities, and organized the team that prepared it all. It was incredible to watch them work together so smoothly. We had about 12 Ginger Ales, 9 Pineapple juices, 4 Giant lemonades, 12 giant loaves of bread, 3 giant sour creams, 4 giant dips, 3 super giant tubs of pimento cheese, 15 bags of chips, several giant bags of broccoli and carrots left over. But I’d rather have too much than too little! We were able to feed the church and guests lunch the following day after church. Love, Kelly

Nora November 1, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Hee! Reading this has gotten a strong loop of Patch songs in my head… I was in Patch the Pirate Club when I was younger (even Super Sailor of the Year in second grade!) and now all the songs are looping in my head. ;)

Pam A. November 1, 2013 at 11:06 pm

@Liza Jane-what a beautifully written encouragement for Erin AND her family.

Rebecca November 2, 2013 at 12:01 pm

I grew up listening to Patch the Pirate and I will soon be 37 years old! How sweet to have he and his wife in your home. The Lord has his hand on their music.

Marlana Ward November 2, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Thinking of you all today!

Symphony November 2, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Dear Bates family,
I’m sure you won’t read his until after the wedding, but I wanted to let ya’ll know that I am and will be praying for you tons especially on this day! I’m sure you must be so excited and busy with the wedding planned to start in only 3 1/2 hours!!!( yay! I’m so excited for them, I kept talking about it to my sister:) I can’t wait to see pictures of the lovely day and maybe a video:) praying for ya’ll, symphony

Brenda H. November 2, 2013 at 11:16 pm

Hi!
Just saw some pictures from the Erin & chad’s wedding on facebook! What a beautiful bride Erin is! her dress is just lovely. She & Chad are just glowing. Gil & Kelly beautiful picture of you lighting the Unity Candle!! Happiness and Joy to all…
Brenda H

Natalie November 3, 2013 at 1:47 am

Erin looked so pretty! Beautiful wedding!

Sarah Ortiz November 3, 2013 at 9:23 pm

Hi! I was just wandering if y’all have ever considered making a family cd!? I know I would love to have one! Just wandering:-)
Sarah Ortiz

Kelly November 8, 2013 at 9:37 pm

Dear Sarah,
It’d have to be the kids only or we’d sound real off key if Gil and I joined in…lol! Love, Kelly

Elizabeth Heller November 4, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Will you be posting pics from Erin’s wedding?

Kelly November 8, 2013 at 9:39 pm

Dear Elizabeth,
As soon as I collect pics from friends at the wedding, I’ll do a post! Love, Kelly

megan November 4, 2013 at 7:22 pm

I know Erin & Chad are married. When will you have videos & pictures ?

Kelly November 8, 2013 at 9:40 pm

Dear Megan,
Yes, I will post pics, but we don’t have a video. TLC will show it on 19 Kids and Counting, but I’m not sure when. Love, Kelly

Jessica S. November 7, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Are you going to post pictures of Chad & Erin’s wedding?? I can’t wait to know how things went for them. :) Jessica

Kelly November 8, 2013 at 9:31 pm

Dear Jessica,
I’ll post them in a few days hopefully! Love, Kelly

Ruth November 9, 2013 at 1:59 am

Can’t wait to see photos!!! Who was the official photographer for the day?

Kelly November 9, 2013 at 3:36 am

Dear Ruth,
Eddie Harmon and Libby Zellon. Love, Kelly

Sarah D. November 8, 2013 at 9:04 pm

Our catalog just arrived in the mail! Your family looks great, and what a fun opportunity for you all.

Ashley November 16, 2013 at 6:31 pm

Hi Mrs. Bates,
Will Erin and Chad have a blog that people can comment on?
Is Erin going to write music for the songs she plays? I love her playing. I try to add chords and things to my music!!
Love in Christ,
Ashley

Kelly November 26, 2013 at 2:19 am

Dear Ashley,
I’m not sure if they will have a blog or not. They’re still catching up on Thank you notes from the wedding right now! Love, Kelly

Mark & Lynn Gwynn March 4, 2014 at 2:30 pm

We have been listening to Patch the Pirate since the first vinyl patch album came out(still have it!!) Our family of three children grew up much the same, and all of us knew the songs by heart of course. Our youngest daughter was blessed in that she sang a duet with “Patch the Pirate”, singing “Wiggle Worm”. What a treat to see and hear of Bro. Hamilton still going strong. Your family is fantastic! Praise God for your full quiver and abundant blessings!

Steve March 4, 2014 at 4:25 pm

The Hamilton family has been a tremendous blessing to our family. My wife and I were married for 9 years before we had children and yet we had every album and cassette tape (shows our age) of the Patch the Pirate adventures. In fact, when God did give us children, our recordings were worn out… we had to get new ones! Very godly couple!

Chet Roberts March 4, 2014 at 10:05 pm

Mike:

You have “MATURED” since we were in church together
:) You may not even remember
that. :( I, of course, have not aged. Am in a Good, Fundimental, King James, BAPTIST church here in Orlando, FL, (home of Micky Mouse) ;)