Invitation

by Kelly on January 5, 2013

MG_5661_thumb

Our family will be at the brand new church building of Southside Baptist Church with Pastor Billy Seats on Friday, January 11th, at 7:00 pm. The address is 1819 US Hwy 601  Yadkinville, NC. We would love for you to join us if you are in the area!

imagesCAH9X1NY

Louanne Miller January 10, 2013 at 12:22 am

Wow, Kelly, I know exactly where Yadkinville is. We used to live in Winston-Salem for 11 years and Yadkinville is not far away from there. Now we live in Raleigh, NC, a little farther away, about 2 and a half hours. Do you know someone there or are you going as special guests?

I also wanted to say that I really love watching your show. Will you be coming back to TLC for another season? I surely hope so. We have three children whom I have home schooled for the past 15 years. They are a joy to us as I know yours are for you. We share a lot in the ways that we teach our children strong, Christian values. You are an inspiration to me and I love how joyful you always are! I hope to meet you one day!

Blessings,

Louanne Miller

Jennifer January 13, 2013 at 8:12 pm

I’m from NC and have family in Yadkinville. I now live in TN! I remember Billy Seats and his family coming to my church and the youth jubilee each summer at Pine Grove Baptist! I love to hear their family sing and have some of their cd’s I listen to. If I still lived in NC I would have loved to have been there!!

Cortney January 23, 2013 at 1:38 am

I am just 20 minutes from Yadkinville! I wish I had seen this sooner…… :(

hannah January 24, 2013 at 2:27 pm

Yeah, me too! We are about 15 minutes away too. =( Oh well, maybe next time?

Tessa Cochran April 28, 2013 at 7:57 pm

I am a member at SBC and LOVE when the Bates come to visit us. All of yall that are close by please come visit our church sometime!!!

Ruthie February 12, 2013 at 4:05 am

Are you still living in Tennessee? Or are you in North Caroline now? Come to Florida soon!

Kelly February 12, 2013 at 7:07 am

Dear Ruthie,
We live in Tennessee. Love, Kelly

Sheila Spencer February 28, 2013 at 8:46 am

I enjoyed reading about your ‘I Love You Day’. We have only 6 children and aren’t always able to do much for birthday’s and christmas, so my husband and I had an after valentines day celebration. The kids thoroughly enjoyed it! I had told them where I got the idea and they were very surprised to learn you have 19 children. May the Lord continue to bless your wonderful family! God is sooooo good! I also love to hear the family sing and play for the Lord. It brings such joy to my heart to hear my children singing good ole gospel songs. God Bless! Love in Christ – Sheila