Voting 2012

by Kelly on October 30, 2012

We recently attended a fund raiser for State Rep Jeremy Faison, District 11 (http://www.jeremyfaison.com/). The children had such a fun time playing with the other children, racing on hay bells, and grilling out. we have been privileged to meet so many wonderful people through Zach’s connections in politics. We appreciate Faison’s stand for conservative values, and we feel especially blessed to know other politicians who want to make a difference in our country!

We are praying that the polls will be full of people who care about this nation and who want to see "God" added back to the plea, "God Bless America!" Christian Coalition of America has voter guides available for 2012 to help inform the public about the various candidates’ stands and about their past voting records (http://cc.org/prayandvote). Let’s fulfill our responsibility as Americans and VOTE!

Donna January 6, 2013 at 11:10 pm

Love all the photos of everyone, though I do wonder why Callie at her age still has a soother. I have read it’s not good for their teeth formation

Kelly January 8, 2013 at 2:06 am

Donna,
You’re so right… guess we need to work on that!! I never had any passy babies, just thumb suckers until the last three. I didn’t want them to suck their thumbs for the same reason. Thanks! Love, Kelly

TSO January 8, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Hi,

Just saw this article. First congratulations on the courtship. I pray for nothing but happiness for the couple.

I wanted to comment on the voting post. Surely you realize that all people who vote care about this nation. Even if someone’s view are diametrically different than mine, my assumption is that they still want what’s best for the country. It may not be what I want or you want. To me it’s no different than if those on the other end of the political spectrum discount your vote and claim it’s not showing care/love for our nation; simply because it’s not their stance.

Just my two cents. Again congratulations Erin on the courtship.

Natalie August 17, 2013 at 6:32 pm

Do any of your kids want a pen pal? Girls???

Kelly August 26, 2013 at 2:25 am

Dear Natalie,
Generally they don’t keep up with penpals because of busy schedules. I’m sorry! …But you’re welcome to visit our church anytime! Love, Kelly

Natalie August 30, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Thank you! I would, but I live in California.:-( I understand, busy life. We are like that, too. If you ever come to California, please let us know. And, do any of your kids plan on coming to California, for the A.T.I. conference?

Kelly September 5, 2013 at 9:12 pm