Bella Santorum

by Kelly on January 31, 2012

We’d like to thank everyone who prayed for Senator Rick Santorum’s daughter during her hospitalization this past weekend. She is recovering from pneumonia. Rumors were spread during his absence that he was dropping out of the race, but these rumors were false and we are prayerfully waiting for Florida’s results during the upcoming primary.

Zach, Lawson, and Nathan have had such a wonderful learning experience while assisting with the campaigning there (http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-with-santorum-off-the-trail-surrogates-work-to-keep-campaign-alive-20120129,0,3187747.story).

Zach wrote an e-mail response to someone’s question about why he supports Santorum. He forwarded it to me, and I thought it was worthy of posting, since others have asked:

Senator Rick Santorum is the only candidate who can oppose Obama as a social conservative, economic conservative, and moral conservative! Furthermore, Rick has a comprehensive, conservative understanding of national security and is committed to protecting American interests abroad. (He also contrasts every other
Republican candidate on several of these points)
Under President Obama’s Administration, our economy and American jobs are being killed every day. It is going to take someone who understands the role of government rather than a “job creator” that hands out government jobs while steadily increasing inflation to accomplish this task. We need a President that will empower manufacturing and domestic energy production, and will encourage a healthy private sector in order to begin rebuilding our economy.
Sen. Rick Santorum has never voted to raise taxes (highest ranking with the National Taxpayers Union).
Sen. Rick Santorum led the fight for welfare reform, which passed in 1996, saving taxpayers billions and moving millions of Americans back to work – one of the largest cuts ever to a federal entitlement (entitlement spending is 60% of our national budget). Sen. Santorum fought for a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution that would hold the American Government to the same accountability of the American public. Sen. Rick Santorum opposed the government bailouts, which has driven our economy further towards a depression. Sen. Rick Santorum has a comprehensive understanding of how policy can either restrict or encourage growth.
Rick’s economic plan directly takes on China’s competition in manufacturing jobs and makes it economically better for manufacturing to regain the title, “Made in America!”

American government under the current administration is way over their heads concerning national security and protecting American interests abroad. Nuclear Iran is a growing threat to America and American interests; Rick Santorum understands the severity of these threats and is dedicated to preserving America. During his time in office, Sen. Rick Santorum was the national leader, ahead of the curve by identifying and proposing real solutions to deal with the threat of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. Sen. Rick Santorum served on the Armed Services Committee for 8 years. Sen. Santorum was raised in a VA apartment; both of his parents worked for the VA. Sen. Rick Santorum was the author of the Iran Freedom and Support Act, sanctioning Iran from obtaining weapons of mass destruction. Sen. Santorum was the author of the Syria Accountability Act to combat the threat Syria posed to Israel as our ally.

Sen. Santorum has a faithful record with his family, which is the most important institution and one of the foundational pillars of a strong society. Sen. Rick Santorum is 100% Pro-Life. Sen. Rick Santorum wrote the law that ended Partial Birth Abortions. Sen. Rick Santorum strongly supports marriage as between one man and one woman.
Santorum also has a faithful record as a proven conservative in Congress and Senate. Unlike his opponents, he does not change his views to be politically correct, nor does he try to run to the middle to gain support. He has always fought corruption in Washington and has an unmatched record reforming Washington.
Rick Santorum was a member of the “Gang Of Seven” that exposed taxpayer scandals at the congressional bank and the congressional post office. Rick successfully passed term limits for the heads of Congressional funded committees. Rick exposed millions in wasteful spending abuses at the Pentagon.

If we hold our government responsible to respect our views and not to compromise their vote in what they say they believe, then we should hold ourselves to that same standard and vote our consciences and convictions – not what the media suggests. The Bible teaches the principle that a man who is faithful in small things can be trusted with larger things. Rick Santorum has been faithful in the small things, such as family; furthermore, Rick Santorum was faithful to the conservative cause while serving in Washington.

The two other main candidates in this race were opposite sides of many of these important issues more than once…  As Governor of Massachusetts, Mitt Romney wrote his State healthcare plan, “O’RomneyCare”, which specifically wrote in funding for planned parenthood. “O’RomneyCare” also allowed taxpayer funding to help a woman obtain an abortion for only $50.00 (human life is worth far more than fifty dollars!) While running for Governor, Mitt Romney noted that he was more liberal than Ted Kennedy on social issues.
Speaker Newt Gingrich explained himself as a Wilson, Roosevelt, LaFollette progressive. Newt Gingrich for 20 years supported the individual mandate (Government has the right to force you to purchase something whether you want it or not, a progressive view and the foundation of ObamaCare and O’RomneyCare).  Gingrich and Romney are attempting to align with conservatives, understanding that Americans now want a conservative in the White House. Even Barack Obama in recent speeches, has courted the blue-collar “conservative values” voter… but the record of all three proves otherwise! Like all politicians, Romney, Obama, and Gingrich are attempting to sway the American voter by taking small steps toward conservative principles. In contrast, only one true conservative candidate has been unchanged in his record, standing for what conservatives stand for and refusing to change his values regardless of the supposed political stance of the nation. That man is Sen. Rick Santorum!

Many of Ron Paul’s supporters hold the claim that Ron Paul is a constitutionalist and conservative. I do not have time to go into the distinctions regarding libertarianism vs. conservatism, but I will say that while Ron Paul calls himself a conservative, any issue that arises produces the same answer: “That’s a state issue.” Most of us do not want a Federal government that is out of balance, but at the same time, I have yet to hear Ron Paul address one federal issue that he would show responsibility for – even when it comes to the defense of this country. This mindset of “falling for whatever the people will stand for, while it may make good rhetoric, is
impractical and quite simply impossible. Under the Paul administration, every state would have the potential to develop border problems. One state could legalize everything, turning that state into a moral and economic nightmare, while a neighboring state could be attempting to maintain a conservative approach – causing unmanageable problems between the borders of each.  In his 20+ years in congress, he has run 632 bills and only 1 small one has been passed! To repeal Obamacare and rebuild our economy, we must have a president who is able to get the right things done!

Rick Santorum has always been and remains a courageous conservative. Let us also take courage to stand up and make a difference! It is not enough to just vote for Rick. The liberal media, Occupy, and many other liberal groups are attacking and ignoring Rick Santorum. They are willing to stand on their views and beliefs and they are very active. Many of these groups are very vocal and even come to our rallies. Christians and those of us that claim to be conservative, must be active as well! Everyone can help:

Call or e-mail others
Put out signs and bumper stickers
Encourage others to be involved
Donate to Rick’s campaign
Start a prayer chain for Rick Santorum (and his precious daughter Bella)
Pray for and encourage others to pray for this country
Visit ricksantorum.com

Faith + Family = Freedom!!!  Join the fight!!!

Patti January 31, 2012 at 6:36 am

Faith + Family = Freedom! I think we cam all agree with that, regardless of what our individual political views may be.

Sheri January 31, 2012 at 12:37 pm

You’ve raised a sharp, moral man. God bless!

Cynthia Lewis January 31, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Interesting thoughts. I appreciated reading them. I am trying to decide between Santorum and Paul. I absolutly hate big government but had thought about the problems that could ensue by each state doing its own thing all the time.

Cathy January 31, 2012 at 3:30 pm

If you truly believe these things, why have you raised 16 kids who will never have the qualifications they need to run for a high office?

Gil January 31, 2012 at 5:13 pm

Dear Cathy,
I’m not sure what qualifications you are referring to for an office. I don’t know that any of my children would ever want to pursue being in a higher office, but as citizens, that doesn’t hinder them from wanting to be involved politically to have a voice that we are all given the right to have…
“Age and Citizenship requirements – US Constitution, Article II, Section 1:
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.” Love, Kelly

Randell December 16, 2012 at 12:44 am

It is interesting that our great forefathers who valued education so much that they established the ivy league universities of our day totally excluded any educational requirement. I believe they must have understood that wisdom and humility are two of the greatest qualifications, and left the determinations of these qualities up to the people. In a government of the people, by the people and for the people, every citizen has a monumental responsibility before God in voting for public office holders.

Meri January 31, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Amen!

Leslie January 31, 2012 at 5:35 pm

Go Kelly! :) Your committment to your beliefs, family, and country, in the most polite manner of respect, care, concern, and love, is a model for us all and our G-d given rights of self-determination.

Ashley January 31, 2012 at 5:59 pm

I love both your family and the Duggars. I love what you stand for and the kind of example you are to my own family. My family is rooting for Santorum also. I have been making phone calls from home and we are praying for him! I don’t normally comment but this was a great email that your son wrote…explains what I think about Santorum to a T and I hope it will help influence those that are still trying to decide who to vote for!

Nikki R January 31, 2012 at 6:05 pm

This comment is off subject but we can’t wait to hear that your newest addition has arrived.:)Praying that you are feeling well.

Katie January 31, 2012 at 6:11 pm

I’m sharing this with friends! A lot of people we know are getting behind Paul, and like y’all we have concerns as to if each state doing their own thing is good for America. We don’t want the next state over legalizing anything they see fit. Rick stands for families and faith!

a January 31, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Just curious, I know Bachmann has dropped out of the race. But she seemed to be the most convervitave even over Santorum. since Santorum even endorsed Rommney during last election cycle when Huckabee was still in the race. Would you have supported her if she stayed in the race?

Marci January 31, 2012 at 9:43 pm

I am sure Cathy meant by those qualifications having or pursuing a college degree. These days it is almost impossible to run successfully for a seat without having higher education…on the other hand I’m not sure how Cathy figured out that 16 of your children will end up only with HS diploma as most of them are not even of college age yet!??

Brenda H. January 31, 2012 at 9:43 pm

Dear Kelly & Gil,
Congratulations on the fine young man you have raised-I know how proud you are of him. It is obvious he has given much thought and research on Sen. Santorum’s postions and record! His response is very articulate & thought provoking.
As for the poster who questioned your children’a qualifications to run for higher office: no where in our constitution is it stated that one needs to attend public or private school or even go to college to serve our country on a local, state or national level. Problem in our country is we have too many professional politicans who are more interested in being in re-elected than in having the courage to stand and fight for what they believe in!!
Keep up the good work Zach. I have a son Zach’s age who also studies the candidates and the issues and is it not afraid to stand up for what he believes! they are the future of our country!
Take Care Kelly I am praying for you and the little one!
God Bless,
brenda

Courtney K January 31, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Excellent post! We are big supporters of Senator Santorum and pray for him and his family daily. God bless!

Jennifer January 31, 2012 at 11:06 pm

It’s a good letter and I am enjoying reading your thoughts on Santorum. We still disagree but you (in the two relevant posts) have given me some good things to think over. At any rate I am always happy to see people voting their conscience and not, as your son points out, just following the media circus. I feel this election has been easier to follow so far due to our lack of cable television =) The decision is never easy but at least we are able to get quickly to the topics that matter most to us.

Denise February 1, 2012 at 12:25 am

Kelly – Thank you for sharing Zach letter. You have truly raised a fine young man. You should be very PROUD of him and all of your children. They will go far in life.

Elizabeth Miles February 1, 2012 at 2:19 am

Thanks Zach for all your info. We here in Florida have our voting today. I voted early and agree with who ya’ll are supporting. I do not like all the mud slinging going on between 2 of the candidates. Also I think way too much money is spent on these campaigns. Thanks Kelly, and God Bless America! Love ya’ll Beth

Maggie February 1, 2012 at 4:12 am

In response to your New Year’s post, I cannot thank you enough for sharing those statistics and thoughts about daily Bible reading! This issue has been on my mind quite a bit recently, and last Monday I decided that there is no time like the present to start! I printed out the chart you included and it has been very helpful. I am in my third year of college and have a very long to-do list, but being in the word is what really matters! I am working my way through the gospels and enjoying it immensely. Thanks again for sharing your experiences and being an inspiration to people all over the world. We may have different beliefs and convictions, but we serve a God is SO good and loves us so much! Love, Maggie

Jessica February 1, 2012 at 6:41 am

AMEN! Thanks for sharing this. I’m going to encourage family and friends to read this post on your blog! God’s blessings on you all!

Beverley February 1, 2012 at 8:28 am

Cathy, I think Kelly and Gil Bates’s children are extremely well educated and that their parents have made an excellent choice in home schooling such wonderful children.

Sheila Byrd February 1, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Amen!! God Bless :)

Miranda February 1, 2012 at 12:55 pm

What a post! It is so nice to see a young person that is passionate about their country and stands up for what is right! Thankyou for sharing with us on this blog, your family is truly inspirational.

Christina T February 1, 2012 at 4:43 pm

While I may not agree with what Zach wrote, I am impressed with his ability to express them and his writing style. His believes and ability to articulate them is a testament to both you and Gil’s teachings. I can’t think of a better reward for a parent than to see their grown child so ready to fly on his own.

Tina C February 1, 2012 at 8:41 pm

I continue to see folks considering Ron Paul. He may support ideas that sound positive to some Christians, but if nothing else please consider this: his support to legalize all forms of illegal drugs is unconsionable and dangerous! His platform can be enticing to some given the political situation right now in DC but please do the research and see what his less publicized ideas for America are! Please PRAY for God’s guidence if you are struggling with this very important vote!

Melissa February 1, 2012 at 9:33 pm

I loved Zach’s email. I Am curious why people think homeschooled children could not run for office. I have a son who was homeschooled and is a USMarine protecting America. We must stand up and hold these men to a higher standard . I also believe Mr .Rick Santorium is the best for America .

Emily February 1, 2012 at 9:40 pm

Very well said. (Yeah for homeschooling!)

Tonya February 1, 2012 at 10:10 pm

My heart went out to his whole family when I read about that!!! He shows his faith in the way he handles his daughters illness and that says a lot to me!!! I so far think he sounds wonderful. I think ‘In God we trust’ needs to be shown in who I want to vote for! That’s just me though, to each their own. Love, Tonya

joy February 1, 2012 at 10:54 pm

loved your post, your family is such an encuoragement to me and so many others God bless you guys

Sara February 2, 2012 at 12:56 am

This isn’t actually in any way related to this post, but I just read on Facebook that your son is here so I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! I can’t wait to hear what name you decide on.

Stephanie February 2, 2012 at 2:41 am

Very encouraging! Thank you Kelly for your informative and uplifting posts. Often times I hear that someone is supporting a particular delegate but when asked why they can’t offer anything solid. I only wish more people would do like your family and find out and support the real issues! God bless!

stacy February 2, 2012 at 4:26 am

Praying for your family!

Patti February 2, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Rumors are flying that Baby Bates is here…can you confirm?

Gil February 3, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Dear Patti,
Yes, HE is HERE and is patiently waiting on us to pick a name… I’ll try to post and show pictures ASAP! LOVE, Kelly

Glory February 2, 2012 at 10:15 pm

Have you decided on any names yet for both boy ang girl? Love, Glory

Amanda February 3, 2012 at 1:37 am

Your family is such an encouragement to us. We are like minded in beliefs and love seeing you on the Duggars show from time to time.We would love to meet you, there are not very many like minded families in the SC area that I am aware of anyway. We only have 3 children so far, but Lord willing we will have more. We are praying for your precious little boy. Hope to see pictures and hear a name soon :) Congrats on #19. :) -Amanda

Leslie February 3, 2012 at 4:01 am

I was a product of the public school system and loved my experience. Will definitely be sending my kids there some day! But the Bates and Duggars have certainly opened my eyes up to homeschooling. The style of learning may be different, but the end result, just like it is for private and public schoolers, can be as successful/unsuccessful as the family and student work to make it! For further proof see –

1) An article on Zach Bates becoming elected to higher office :) :

2) The documentary “G-d’s Next Army”, highlighting the accomplishments of Patrick Henry College, a university full of homeschoolers who also happen to be national debate champions:

3) And if you still need further proof, there’s this list of just about every celebrity that ever homeschooled. I don’t think anyone would say that Einstein was held back by being homeschooled . . . :

Homeschooling might have its pros and cons, but is that no different that every other choice anyone makes? Great job Bates family. Your kids are wonderful people with sweet spirits that emit positive light to all around them. That’s all that matters!

Melanie February 3, 2012 at 1:12 pm

I just read that your little boy has arrived. I sending up prayers that he is released from the hospital quickly. Congratulations.

brittani February 3, 2012 at 3:35 pm

dear bates family i dont know if your family has already have name already picked out or not if here my name for your baby boy i have two names tell me if you like dont mind if you dont go ahead not go with names luke james or nick samuel i like these names

stacy February 3, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Kelly, is your little man doing okay? We said many prayers the night we read he was born! God bless Stacy

Lauren E. February 3, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Congatulations on your new addition. That is exciting news. I hope you and the baby are well. As to the e-mail written by Zach, I found it very thought provoking and well written. Seeing the email just goes to show that your parenting is resulting in children who not only have good character, but who are well educated and active in the world around them. You and your family are such an inspiration and a blessing. Hope all is well at the Bates home. God Bless!!

Lauren E.

Sarah February 3, 2012 at 8:05 pm

CONGRATS!!!!! My prayers have come true that the baby has arived here safely! Look like you got another boy Mrs. Kelly Does that make it even now?? Love Sarah!

Laura February 3, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Congratulations! Can’t wait to see pictures of the little man! You have been in our thoughts and prayers. My Hannah turns two months on February 4.
Blessings,
Laura in Va.

Kristi February 3, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Wonderful! What a great response. I even learned some things I did not know about him!! :)
Would it be all right to share his letter with others?

~Kristi

Gillian Peters February 3, 2012 at 10:22 pm

Congratulations on the beautiful baby boy, Bates family

love Peters family

Donna February 3, 2012 at 11:02 pm

Congratulations on the new little one. Can’t wait to see pictures.

aria February 3, 2012 at 11:31 pm

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy! I will keep you and your son in my thoughts and prayers.

Brenda H. February 4, 2012 at 1:17 am

Was just checking in as I usually do and I was so thrilled to read that your family has welcomed a precious little boy!! I am so happy for all of you Congratulations and God Bless!!!
Can hardly wait to find out his name and see pictures!
Kelly hope you are doing okay !!
Brenda

JenniferL February 4, 2012 at 1:34 am

Congratulations to you all for the birth of the newest Bates! I imagine it will be nice for Judson to have a brother close to his age to play with.

By the way, I just read that when little Bella Santorum was in the hospital, both Mitt Romney and Ron Paul called to send their best wishes. But Newt Gingrich did not. That sure tells you something about the character of these individuals, doesn’t it?

Kelly G February 4, 2012 at 5:02 am

What a wonderfully written response by your son.

We home school our four children, and the one subject I struggle to teach is writing (even though I love to write and have written professionally). Can you tell me what curriculum if any you have used for your children?

Thank you and congratulations on your new little one!!

Nan February 4, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Congratulations! Lots of love to your family and the new baby! Please post pictures soon!

Janet Kiessling February 4, 2012 at 8:10 pm

Praise the Lord that Your baby Boy is here!!! Just saw the last post!!!! Hope all is well & doing awesome @ the Bates homestead!!! His name will come to you all in due time!!!:0)
Love your post on Rick S…………..all I can say to that is AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Brenda February 4, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Well if I’m reading correctly and understanding right the Bates family has had their new baby, a boy. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Can’t wait for all the details…weight, lenght, birthdate and time and especially the name. Hope mother and baby are doing well and again CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BATES FAMILY!!!!

Emma Culverhouse (England) February 4, 2012 at 10:47 pm

Congratulations xx Can’t wait to see some pics and find out his name,
love Emma xx

Matt February 5, 2012 at 4:38 am

Those points that Zach Bates brought up lines up exactly with my own convictions. A very encouraging letter indeed, shedding light on facts about Santorum I would have otherwise had overlooked. The only one thing in that e-mail that rubbed me the wrong way was the Israel part, knowing that Christians are the spiritual Israel, and “I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham”. Heritage is very secondary.

Sarah February 5, 2012 at 3:39 pm

I was wondering if your girls have ever been to Journey to the Heart and what activies they did and if they likes it or not? Have a Blessed Sunday Sarah!

Tammi February 5, 2012 at 7:12 pm

God’s blessings on the arrival of the newest Bates child!!! May the Peace of the Lord be with you all.

Rachel Irene February 5, 2012 at 11:15 pm

Congrats on your baby boy! God bless you all!

Marilyn February 6, 2012 at 12:14 am

Congratulations on the birth of your son, Kelly and Gil! Looking forward to seeing some pictures and hearing his name.

Take care, Marilyn

Carita February 6, 2012 at 4:21 am

Congratulations! We can not wait to see pictures and find out his name. We named one of our sons, Joshua Isaiah and I have always loved the name. Just a suggestion :)

God Bless!!
~Carita~

Alexis February 6, 2012 at 4:33 am

Mrs Bates and family!
I am so happy and excited on the arrival of baby boy Bates. Hope you are feeling well and look forward to hearing his name when you decide to share.
Alexis

Bayley February 6, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Congrats on your baby boy!

Bayley February 6, 2012 at 6:00 pm

I can’t wait to read how much he weighed, his length, and most importantly his name.
I like the names Samuel James, Noah Ezekiel, and Elijah Jacob. Samuel James together means representative (the James part) heard by God (the Samuel part). Noah Ezekiel together means peace (the Noah part) strengthened by God (the Ezekiel part). Elijah Jacob means together God is Lord (the Elijah part) of the representative (the Jacob part).

wilma February 9, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Congratulations with your new baby boy!
Wilma

Sally February 11, 2012 at 6:17 am

Great article! You raised some excellent points! People must do their homework this election and really research each candidate! We certainly can’t take the media’s word! It is so encouraging to see Christians taking a stand for conservatives this election! I am thankful your family and the Duggars are campaigning! This election cycle is so exciting! Am looking forward to who other Christian Conservatives will endorse; Jim DeMint, Doug Phillips, Voddie Baucham, etc.

Derek McNutt February 12, 2012 at 10:09 pm

Gil and Kelly,
It’s great to see how God is continuing to work in the lives of the entire Bates family. Congrats on the birth of your son. I really enjoyed reading Zack’s input on Rick Santorum. It’s hard to know the truth without researching the candidates. You can’t listen to the Media. I know Zack has took the time to do that. Everytime I think of you all I am reminded of the New Hopewell days. I will never forget having Gil as a Sunday School teacher. We learned a lot from him. He was/is a great role model. He is a true Christ follower.

Derek McNutt

Becky Ussery February 15, 2012 at 4:12 am

I love watching you on 19 Kids and Counting.

From the first time that I heard Rick Santorum speak I felt God tug at my heart and say that is your candidate. I had never heard of him, much less heard him speak until that moment.

Now after hearing all of the candidates in their debates (when we were able to watch) and hearing them on their many interviews, I have no doubt about Rick Santorum.

It is very refreshing to see family shows that we do not have to worry about our kids seeing or hearing things that we are against.

Thank you so much for your Christian stand,
Becky Ussery

Drema Barlow February 23, 2012 at 7:33 pm

Very well said. Regretfully, Rick Santorum didn’t get enough signatures (10 thousand needed) to make it on the Virginia Primary ballot, therefore I am very disheartened and am struggling with how I should vote. I have never felt so strongly about a presidential candidate as I do Rick Santorum. As was stated in Zach’s response, I agree that’s it’s so clear from following Mr. Santorum’s words and actions that he doesn’t change his views to become politically correct and doesn’t run the middle ground to try and gain support. Because here in Virginia I am unable to vote for who the candidate I truly want as president, it won’t stop me from praying he is elected. You have a wonderful family and I enjoy watching you on 19 Kids and Counting and following your website.

Thank you and may God continue to bless you and your family.
Drema Barlow

katherine cunningham February 26, 2012 at 2:14 am

You seem to have a lovely family. Please remember that Jesus was compassionate and tolerant and wouldn’t judge you or your choices. We live in a free and tolerant nation. Because of this you have the freedom to have 19 children. Before we elect an official that we agree with personally we must consider if that person is the right person to lead the whole country. You have strong beliefs and live an unconventional lifestyle and that works well for you. It might not for someone else. Remember to be compassionate in your quest to show the world what you think is the right way. We are all special and valued in His eyes.

Tabatha M. April 5, 2012 at 6:21 pm

RON PAUL 2012!!! Had to do it.